Política de Cookies
DEFINITION AND FUNCTION
Cookies are files that download in your PC when you enter some websites. Cookies allow websites to, among other things, store and recover information about users’ and PC’s navigation habits, and depending on the information they contain and the way you use your PC, they can be used to recognize the user.
COOKIES USED IN THIS WEBSITE AND THEIR FINALITY
- Operation cookies. These cookies allow navigation through the website and the utilization of the different services or options available. They are also used to enhanced navigation experience and optimize the performance of our website. They store service configuration so you don’t need to configure them every time you visit us.
- Analytics. These cookies are used to gather information about the visitors’ usage of our website. We use that information to elaborate reports and enhance the site. These cookies are associated to anonymous users and their devices without storing personal data. They collect the number of visitors, the duration of the visits, the browser used, the country of origin of the visits, and the websites visited by them.
- Advertising cookies: We use Google Adwords and Facebook Ads to get to know our clients better and be able to offer better products, and to promote our brand.
What cookies does our website use?
Utilizamos cookies de sesión para recordar tus preferencias de usuario y facilitar tu navegación.
- Form submitting
- Anti-spam code
- User device detection (to show a suitable version of the website according to screen width).
- Wordpress and Woocommerce cookies to manage registered users’ access.
When you navigate through our website, cookies from Facebook and Google Analytics are automatically installed:
- Google Analytics uses their cookies to measure and analyze our visitors’ usage of the webpage to enhance our products and services.
- Facebook cookies allow us to integrate content from their social network into our website.
We use both temporary (session cookies) and permanent cookies.
Permanent cookies are stored in your PC or mobile device for a period no longer than 24 months.
We use our own and third-party cookies to gather statistic data from your usage data.
WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU DISABLE THE COOKIES
You can access your browsers’ configuration if you wish to modify and/or block the installation of cookies in your device, but some functionalities may be disabled and access to some content may be limited. In addition, the quality of the services may be affected.
HOW TO DISABLE OR DELETE COOKIES
You can use your browser’s configuration to allow, block, delete or view the cookies installed in your device. You can find information on how to do it if you use one of the following browsers:
Internet Explorer: https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/privacystatement
Safari: https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/en-ww/ https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en&hlrm=en
Android (Google): https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
Windows Phone (Microsoft): https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/privacystatement
You can also delete the cookies from your PC or mobile device using your browser. To find out how, go to the “Help” tab in your browser. This way, you can disable cookies or receive a notification each time a new cookie is sent to your PC or mobile device.